I am a Stay at Home Mom (SAHM). I still work from home or at least try. In a previous life I was a administrative assistant and trainer. I have always lived around Cincinnati or close by. I am now as close as I ever want to it again.
I am a widow. I was married when I was seventeen to a wonderful man named Michael. I will periodically talk about my experiences with Michael as well since I believe that they helped to form who I am today. One touch cookie who doesn't believe everything she hears or sees. Life does go on after you lose the first love of your life and then you will eventually find the second love of your life but it will be crazy during the years between.
I am starting this blog for various reasons:
- I need somewhere to talk about the craziness in my life. Its fun to share and family can check out the blog if they want. But be aware that sometimes it will be about you. Don't take offense I will never write an untrue remark. lol The truth is hard enough.
- I want other moms to know that they aren't alone when their kids drive them insane.
- I will talk about what its like to have kids from foster care and adoption. Though, I will tell you right now I love them completely so its not different from having your own.
- I want to help other mothers learn how to work from home or find real jobs at home. Not scams. I can not believe how many scam artists there are out there.
- I will talk about feelings and memories as they come up.
- I will talk about work. Although names will never be mentioned there nor will I tell my coworkers about this site. I am currently a recruiter so I will talk about interviewing, career tips, how to find that perfect job, etc.
- I might talk about products that I find that really are good or the ones that are bad.
- I will talk about budgets and being frugal. As I learn those things I will talk about it. I'm not the best at it either.
Thanks and enjoy.