Saturday, January 9, 2010

31 Days to A Better Blog


I'm starting my official journey to a better blog in 31 days today.  I found this over on my friend Lynn's blog MiddayEscapades.  It was written by Problogger.  So you are here for the official Day 1.  Now honestly I probably shouldn't have spent the money for this but...  I think that its a good investment for $19.95 if I am going to get the professional advice of a true problogger.  I have always loved his site.  So much great information that I tend to share anyway.  Sounded like a win-win to me and knowing that Lynn did so well with it.  I had to try it.

Just like Lynn did, I will not be sharing the exact details of the tasks and teachings.  But I may post about how I did in general terms and if I was successful in accomplishing them.

In addition, to track my progress (again just like Lynn), I am posting my starting stats from last week below. I will also post weekly status updates and the ending stats at the conclusion of the challenge.

Jan 2 - Jan 8 2010

Pageviews:  880
Visits:  592

Obviously I need to figure out stats as I do this as well.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lee said...

Let me know how it works. I am in the process of moving to WP...it is not so easy!!

Andrea said...

Blessings on your journey,
andrea

Ducky said...

Shoosh! Sounds uber pro-fesh-ional...best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Tami! I can't wait to follow along with your journey. It was well worth the investment for me, too. Best of luck!

Heather said...

Wishing you lots of luck! This looks like an interesting book.

Tracie said...

Let us know. I've always been curious about it.

I don't even do site stats anymore. I figure it doesn't really matter since I don't make any money from it.

Frugal Vicki said...

Let me know how it goes! Good luck! My next huge move will be to wordpress I think, but I know this is a huge undertaking so I will hold off for a bit!