Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Memories



My Dad and Faith.. such a joy that she loves him so



My living room on Christmas morning



No money but still spoiling the kids regardless.




The kids were beyond excited.  Which is good since this is pretty much all they will get on Christmas.  I'll write about that later this week.




Got new remotes for the Wii games.  Kids took advantage of it.




They were scary.



Wii Fit is a great game but...  As you can see in this video, they got pretty close to knocking each other out.    I'm very very thankful that my husband didn't record me when I was doing the boxing game.  I got to close to the tv and ended up taking off all of our decorations on the mantle when I hit.  But I did get a good workout.




Jason is sitting in his truck that he got at Grandma's.  This is the only other gift he got besides ours.




Faith got a CD player from Grandma.  This has become my headache daily.  She is playing it constantly so loud that I can hear it all over the place.




My baby niece, Gabrielle, in one of the dump trucks.  Isn't she adorable?




Me and Gabrielle

Photobucket

21 comments:

Amy said...

you sure had a great time..

I so want a Wii Fit..

Andrea said...

What a beautiful family. Love the baby in the dump truck!!
Blessings, andrea

Mom's Place said...

My girls have actually hit each other on accident! When each thinks that they need to be centered with the TV, accidents are bound to happen!

Aunt Juicebox said...

Haha sweet! Baby in a dump truck. I like the little read cd player! They look very happy to me!

Desert Rose said...

Looks like great Christmas memories, cute pic of the kids playing the Wii, and of course..cute niece too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Great family photos. Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas.

Vodka Logic said...

great pictures. I gotta get one of those Wii fit games.

Frugal Vicki said...

What cute pictures! I love when little babies fit in toys like that, too cute!

Lee said...

GREAT pics and I loved the video!!

Anonymous said...

Those grins are priceless! I did the same thing with the truck toy when my babies were babies. Fun times!

Heart2Heart said...

Tami,

Our kids still love the WII just for the fitness it takes to play these games. Love the baby in the Tonka trucks! Thanks for sharing these beautiful memories.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Life Laugh Latte said...

Adorable. Fun to get a peek at your Christmas. Happy New Year. Holly

Anita said...

The Wii is BIG in our home too, as I'm sure it is all across the country!
Glad you had a good Christmas.
Happy New Year!

CountessLaurie said...

Gabrielle in the dumptruck is priceless!

Looks like the kids had a good Christmas.

I pull muscles when I play the Wii. So I don't judge anyone :-)

Thena said...

Wonderful pictures. Your niece is so cute in the dump truck. We bought Makayla a Wii this year and she loves it. She almost knocked me down she was so excited.

Stacie said...

Wonderful pictures! I just had to buy another remote for the Wii so 2 of us could play.

Anonymous said...

My boys were strangely slow to warm to the Wii, but now they can't get enough! SOOOOO Fun!!!

Mommie Daze (Colleen) said...

That's funny! That's why I keep asking how many ER visits a year are a result of Wii related injuries. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but you know it happens. :)

AngelBaby said...

You have a lovely blog here. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts.

It looks like you had allot of fun at Christmas. Family time is so wonderful, I just cherish it.

Have a wonderful day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Amy said...

What wonderful Christmas memories!

mommi said...

Beautiful pics and great memories for years to come.