Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Top 5 of 2009

Deborah at Just Breathe tagged me with the Top 5's of 2009!  That girl loves to keep me busy!  Love ya babe!  Anywhoo, Deborah is a wonderful blog friend of mine.  I never tire of going to read about her puppy, Skye or her family or her life.  She is really awesome and I like to read her blog every day.  Go on over and say Hello!  Make sure you tell her I sent you.  Skye...be nice now these are my friends too...no biting!!!

WHAT ARE MY TOP 5 OF 2009?  (No particular order cuz that would drive me insane.)

1. Adopting my son, Jason




2.  My niece, Gabrielle and my two great nephews births




Aiden's Birthday




Gabrielle's Birthday

No picture for Nikolia..parents are stingy...grrrrrrrrrrrr

3. My trip to Florida (whether it turned out bad or not)  I got some me time with my Mom and nothing beats that. 

 


4.  My sister's visit in March





5. Our wonderful Christmas with our family.




I've had ups and downs this years.. good times and bad times.  I've found so very many new dear friends on blogging land.  I started blogging this year.  I didn't mention it as one of my top 5 but it would probably have been #6.  I've been so blessed to have you here when things were good and bad.  You have always changed my life in magical ways that I will always cherish.
Now I must tag five:

Lynn at Midday Escapades

Lee at Hormones, Headaches and Hot flashes

Helene at I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor

Kys at Stir Fry Awesomeness

Yonca at Yonca is Cooking






Have fun ladies.  I look forward to seeing what you post.

Photobucket

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tami,
thank you for your comment, these are wonderful reasons to be happy for 2009 ;)

Tami, can you plls tell me how I can add the little box that has the code inside of it? I want to put the friday follow badge with the code for ppl to be able to grab ;)

hugs!!!

Corrie Howe said...

Great way to remember your top five...in pictures! Love the babies.

yonca said...

Good morning Tami!
Great list! You know i love your family pics. You have a beautiful family.Thanks for tagging me.
It won't be easy to find 5 good things happened to me and our family in 2009:) Hehe..It was a tough year lol.Gosh, the first thing i am thankful for our health. Hugs!!!

Thena said...

Funny you said no particular order. I'm the opposite it would have to be from the oldest to the most recent.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sounds like 2009 was a busy day for many new beginnings in your family.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a year you had, Tami. I just know 2010 is going to be a blow-out one for you and your family.

Tag, I'm it! I better get started on my post.

Emmy said...

Congrats on the award. And lots of fun baby pictures, always love those :)

starnes family said...

Great list! I love these.....always learn so much.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for the wonderful words about me. Great post, wonderful things that happened in 2009. God Bless you and your family.

TheFitHousewife said...

Great post! Love the pictures. It's always nice to be reminded of the good times!

Julia said...

Looks like you've had a great year in 09'

Thanks for following Everyday Mom Ideas. Im following you back now.

Helene said...

What a wonderful list and I loved the pictures that accompanied it!!

Thanks for the mention and the tag!

Anonymous said...

Love your Top 5...

New follower from "Friday Follow"!

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your Top 5

New follower from "Friday Follow"!

Liz Mays said...

You sure had some wonderful things happen in your '09!

Desert Rose said...

What a wonderful top 5..the adoption is wonderful!

Michelle said...

What awesome pictures.
Thanks for sharing them.

Life Laugh Latte said...

Fun post...always love to see happy families together. Lovely, Holly

Buckeroomama said...

I loved looking at the photos that accompanied your list. :)

Have a great 2010!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Those are great top 5s! all about people!

Secondary Roads said...

I enjoyed reading your top five for 2k9. No surprise that they all involved family.

I discovered Secondary Roads listed on your blog roll today and have added you to mine. Thanks.

Tracie said...

Awwww. That was a great list! Thanks for the tag!

Vodka Logic said...

Great list and congratulations on the adoption of your son