Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Baby and Pregnancy Community Revealed

I was asked to review a new Baby and child community website about everything to do with babies and pregnancy called Babiesbase.  It is a fairly new website but it has a lot of promise.  It is very organized.  I love the parenting section where they go into topics such as:  ineffective parenting, emotional, parent tools, repercussions, etc.  I, also, like the featured articles and did you know facts on the home page.  Since the website does have a lot of great information, you will have to ignore the ads.  Its well worth ignoring them for the information.  Did you know that your baby won't shed tears for 3 weeks up to 5 months?  I never knew that.  I found that out on the website.  Check it out.


Disclaimer: This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

That was really interesting. I checked out their website and like their articles. That part is organized but their forum is really hard for me to look at. I would totally use that webisite but not for the community. The layout is a big turn off.

But since 2007 I've been a proud, and addicted, Babycenter.com community member :P So, its next to impossible to get me into other ones.

Hope you all have a beautiful 2010!