Saturday, December 26, 2009

First Play

Faith looked so fantastic up there. I could tell that she was very nervous. But at the same time I could see that she was having a blast. I had so hoped that she did better at it then me. That was where I was absolutely awful. When we were practicing, I tried hard not to make her aware that I was no good in this area. Lots and lots of positive reinforcement. She sang with all of the class. She had a small solo. Hubs and I were amazed at how good she did. I am so proud of her. Faith was one adorable seahorse. There were sharks and tigerfish and angel fish. Everyone did a great job.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds wonderful, good for her.

The dB family said...

Way to go, Faith!

Blessings!
Deborah

Frugal Vicki said...

I know I will be a sentimental mess. I already cry at my niece's choir concerts.

Tracie said...

Good job, Faith!