Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Something Good today

Last minute must do something good today... ok I did it lol.  Hubs is very thankful for NaBloPoMo.  WOOHOOO he got some.  Its late give me a break.  Had to meet the deadline.  I don't think this was the act of kindness but it works for me.  Wait...wait you think that... dirty minds that you all have.  I told him that he is a wonderful and loving husband. 

For those of you looking to take another crack at daily blogging, the theme for December is MITZVAH and it comes with a challenge: to give something, to someone, every day of the month, and then blog about it. The goal is to act with kindness, obviously -- I don't want to be responsible for people giving each other black eyes. Your gifts can be as large as volunteering or donating to charity, or as small as a kind word to someone who needs it.


Please come join me for this month challenge at NaBloPoMo.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

I can't do anything for a month. Especially diet.

Good luck xx

Tracie said...

There is no way I could do it. Especially this month. Congrats to you though!