Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Follow Me and MiddayEscapades...Get More Followers

Lynn over at Midday Escapades saw an idea on Rita at One 2 Try saw this brilliant idea on another blog, started one on her blog, then Lynn did, and now I am joining in and paying it forward on my blog. Let's all share some "follow" love and spread the good cheer. So if you are looking for more followers, want to help a fellow blogger get more followers, or would simply like to visit some new and interesting blogs, this is how we do it:

Use the MckLinky below to list your blog name and link to your blog or website. Then, follow the person who linked before you (or follow everyone listed). I will also follow every blog listed and would appreciate your follow back.   Please also link over to Lynn's and Rita's blog to link up there as well.  They are both awesome blogs to follow.

I'll keep the list going indefinitely and will put a link to it under my soon to be newly My Recommended Posts for all our future bloggy friends to use. And, feel free to grab my button code on the side there.


MckLinky Blog Hop



Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

I will be back later to see who else adds. I will do my best..

Corrie Howe said...

Added a blog to my follows and added my name to yours.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

VERY COOL idea! I am going to follow the ppl already listed and will check back to see who is listed later! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for keeping it going. You know what we should do is to start this with the blog hop and keep the same linky. I've added my name and will follow on your list and keep following on mine.

Tracie said...

Great idea! I'll link up.

yonca said...

Great idea! I just typed my blog's name but can't see it. I'll be back later to try again and visit the others!