So here are the tips:
NO REPLY AT BLOGGER DOT COM
I mean I hate it.. I despise it. I want to respond to you all by email. I love responding by emails. I love talking to you all. I want to know about my readers. So I respond to every email I get. Until I see the hated "no reply at blogger dot com." So Lee taught me how to get rid of this issue. You can find this information here as well. But to make it easy I am going to post it here for you. I expect you to visit Lee though. The directions are as follows:
- Go to your Dashboard on Blogger dot com.
- Hit your edit profile, right next to your picture, avatar or whatever else you have showing.
- Scroll down to the line that says : Show my email address and CHECK THE BOX.
- Hit save.
Ok I hate hate this as well. I don't know why but my eyes do not do this well at all. Or I hit save and then close. Guess what happens? You don't get my comment and sometimes I don't realize. So I might have been commenting all along.
Now to turn off this awful thing and to help all of your commenters' eyes, do the following:
1. Go to your Dashboard at blogger dot com.
2. Click on Settings, which is under the name of your blog.
3. Click on Comments, which is on the top of the page.
4. Scroll down until you see this: Show word verification for comments?
5. Click the box that says NO.
6. Click Save settings at the bottom of the page. Please do not leave this page until you have saved settings.
Again you can get this information from Lee's blog here.
I am begging you to fix these things to help me get to know each of you even better in the future.
Ok..as I said before I have the best followers in the blogosphere. So much so that its award time. Lots of awards to do.
I received the Lemonade Stand Award from my good friend Sophia's Mom @ The Wannabe Wahm, Andrea @ Arise2Write, and Yonca at Yonca is Cooking. Thank you so much, Sophia's Mom and Andrea. I love both of their blogs. Please go check them out.
The rules for this award are:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I am pleased to pass on the Lemonade Award to the following 10 (in no particular order) who have given me great attitude and gratitude:
3 Little Monkeys
A Woman's Life Stages
Mamahood, Among Other Things
Two Peas in a Pod
The Balancing Act of One Chic Mommy
Please check them out at your first opportunity. I love them all.
I received the Heartfelt Blogger Award from Ali @ OneChicMommy. I love her blog. I have learned so much from her. Now I don't know the specific rules to this award so I am going to give it to the blogs that I feel our written from their hearts.
They are all awesome writers. I read their blogs every single day.
I am a Sugar Doll Award came from my friend, Lynn at Midday Escapades. I have been reading her blog for some time. I absolute adore it. I have even posted my Top 5 Jokes there. As most of you will remember. Please stop by and visit her.
Now, my turn to play the game and list 10 random facts about me, per the rules of acceptance of the award:
- I am a Taurus
- My parents owned an alarm company when I was growing up.
- I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
- I don't have a specific type of music that I like. I love it all country, tap, jazz, blues, opera, etc.
- I don't cook very well but I can make a mean pot roast.
- I am a night owl.
- I have been a brunette, red head, blonde throughout my life. My hairdresser always has to use two applications of hair coloring because my hair is so thick.
- I love General Hospital since I was about 13 years old.
- I wear t-shirts and blue jeans all the time.
- I won a typing contest when I was in the 3rd grade.
A Nut in a Nutshell
A Woman's Life Stages
Arise 2 Write
Bacon is My Lover
Headache, Hormones and Hotflashes
Heart 2 Heart
I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor
Keeping Up With the Schultz
Life of a Tater Tot Mom
Menopausal New Mom
Running Away?? I'll help you pack
Welcome to Laurieville Population 1
I received the Anysparklies from Daffy @ Batcrap Crazy. She actually created this one herself. There were no rules to this at all. This award comes with no strings...no rules...please take what is yours knowing it was created with gratitude, shame, love, honor and obey til death do us part...
I received the Circle of Friends Award from Andrea at Arise2Write, and Corrie at Just Because My Pickle Talks, and Country Mom. To accept this award, you have to tell 5 things that you love to do.
I love to:
I love to write..wait thats obvious lol.
I love to go boating.
I love to swim.
I love being married to my husband.
I love the mountains over the beach.
I am giving the Anysparklies Award and the Circle of Friends to all of my loyal followers. Thank you all for following my blog. I really do love you all. I hope that you share 5 things that you love to do.
Please check them all out as well. I promise you will have a great time.