His pet peeves:
- Tampons are not meant to be flushed in the toilet. Tampons swell when they hit water. They will block the sewer. That's an expensive fix.
- Flushable wipes - They are not flushable. It does not matter what the package says. They do not flush.
- Garbage Disposal will cause the sink to clog. He said that the knows that people will do this anyway but to just use it for light scraps if at all. They, also, put out an odor. Note: We don't even use ours.
- If you are working in an office all day, don't try to fix your plumbing (or anything else). Weekend warriors tend to make it worse. I don't care what the guy at Home Depot or Lowes said. It doesn't mean that you can fix it.
- Paper towels, tissues, napkins especially Charmin toilet paper are not to be flushed down the toilet. They will stop up the toilet.
Disclaimer: These are not solicited by anyone. They are simply my husband's opinion.