Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - My Wish




These pictures were taken last year in my backyard.  If you look closely, you will see the ice on the leaves.  The ice is finally warming from my heart as the season joy has finally settled into me.  My wish and hope for you all is that the ice will melt from all your hearts and all of those that you know.

Now I'm going visiting because I want to visit all of my friends.  If I don't get to your blog today, know that I will soon.  I have lots to catch up on.


Photobucket

9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a wonderful time.

shraddha said...

lovely pictures...

happy holidays..

Tracie said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Vodka Logic said...

pretty, we had an amazing ice storm last year.. pretty but cold

Have a great Christmas

Amy said...

have a great time..

see you soon..

merry Christmas..

Anonymous said...

Aw, Tami! What a wonderful wish and so glad the ice is melting for you. Love ya! :0)

yonca said...

I got my candle. Smells great, love it! Thanks Tami.
Now I'am having a cup of coffee and looking at that beautiful picture!
Have a wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!! Love you!

Corrie Howe said...

I'm also trying to catch up. Take a day off to prepare for Christmas and come back to 200 blogs. :-)

I'm glad lots of people are taking off for Christmas. Maybe I can catch up.

Frugal Vicki said...

What a beautiful wish