Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holidays Blues Survival

Hey gang!  First of all thank you all for being so incredibly patient with me.  I guess I realized over this holiday that was crammed packed with activities that I do have sypmtoms of my dad's depression.  I know that I talked to you about how he handled them.  I will be back to posting regularly come tomorrow.  Lots and lots to share.  Lots..  Today was my husband's birthday so we are still celebrating.  See you all in the morning.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Lee said...

Happy birthday to him! I haven't been around much and won't be for a bit, but have a wonderful new year and love you!!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Tami, Happy Birthday to your hubby. Hope you are feeling better and have the best New Year. Thank You for being a part of my blog. I look forward to blogging with you another year. Love and Blessings, Audrey

Aunt Juicebox said...

Hope the birthday was a happy one!

Frugal Vicki said...

I'm thinking of you, and I hope you are doing okay. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Ya'll enjoy the celebrating. Happy New Year!

Corrie Howe said...

Today (New Year's Day) is my son's birthday. I can understand celebrating. See you when you get back.