Sunday, December 13, 2009

The 6 Ws Meme..Sunday Stealing

As I have done for the last couple of weeks, I am once again joining Sunday Stealing.  Today they have ripped off this meme off a blogger named Notbob at the blog Notbob's Bits.  He states that he stole it at Milly's Big Fat Me blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Soooo here we go!!!

Who...


Is easy to love?  My husband, my daughter, my son, my family, my friends, my bloggy friends, my pets...hmmm not gonna add the neighbors to this..some are and some aren't

Do you just wanna smack?  Did you not read about my neighbor's kid??  Or how about the neighbors themselves?  Did I mention my brother in law?

Do you trust?  My husband

Do you talk to when you're alone?  Are you asking if I'm insane?? Ok yes yes I talk to myself.  Wait I also talk to whoever's blog I am reading.  Yes I answer questions that you write outloud.


What...

Dangerous things do you do while driving?  Wait you don't think my driving is dangerous enough??  Ok I'm guilty of eating while driving, changing the radio, arguing with the kids ( I did say I was human..yes I can argue with a 4 year old like the best)

Are you allergic to?  Does my husband count?  Ok well I found out that I'm allergic to the dish detergent he just bought.  And beeesss.

Is Satan's last name?  Walmart

Is the freakiest thing in your house?  Depends on the moment..sometimes its my husband.


When...

Is it time to turn over a new leaf?  When the wind blows?

Will you be all that you can be?  Every day of my life

Is enough enough?  This question has plague my mind for a long long time.  One day not to long ago I realized that enough was my family.. as long as I have my husband and kids..it is enough.

Do you go to the dark side?  Yes quite often.  Wait..wait.. Haven't you been reading my blog?


Where...

Are your pants?  Hopefully still on my butt.  Heyyy stop looking at it.  My husband told me I look mighty fine in them.  The big lovable liar!!! He's a liar.

Is your last will and testament?  in the bank

Is your junk food stash?  I am not telling you.  I know you are like my kids and will try to get it.

Is Carmen Sandiego?  Look its not my fault you lost her


Why...

Was the Lone Ranger alone?  He was the last one??

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet?  Well if it wasn't..why was it called Scarlet?

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not?  I can say with a resounding they are BOTH sexy.  My husband is sooo hot.  But ok crack kills and he is a plumber.

Are there no seat belts on school buses?  Cuz kids eat them?


Would you...

Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what?  No I'm not insane.  I'm not fit enough for that.   How about two million and an excellent coach.

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you?  Honestly it would depend on what they did to hurt me.

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth?  No I want the truth. 

You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?  Well yes until I hit the ground with a splat.

If you would like to link up, please go to Sunday Stealing!  I want to read all the great responses.







Photobucket

7 comments:

Mommie Daze said...

I talk to myself ALL the time. Drives my family, even the dogs crazy. They never know if I'm talking to them or to me.

Liz Mays said...

Satan Walmart? LMAO, you are hilarious!

I'm with you...truth and nothing but.

Mrs. M said...

I talk to myself too! I can't even attempt to have a junk food stash cause I just find it and eat it all!! :)

Vickie said...

Of course I talk to myself, I am the only adult during the day:)

Where is my junk food? Stomach;)

Ducky said...

This was a great Meme! Walmart is TOTALLY Satan's last name. I've got a Walmart Postit going up tomorrow. :O)

I think arguing is part of the driving experience. Don't you?

Frugal Vicki said...

You crack me up. I will admit to talking to myself, and usually I do it most often when I am smack talking the person who just hung up the phone while I am working. Since I don't actually disconnect as well, one day this will cause a problem.

Anonymous said...

Tami your answers are hilarious. I can always count on a laugh with you.