Saturday, December 5, 2009

How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a lightbulb?



One!  ONLY ONE!!!  And do you know WHY?

Because no one else in this damn house knows HOW TO change a light bulb!

They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!

They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.

And, once they figured it out, the wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs

despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS!

But if they did, by some miracle of God,
actually find them 2 DAYS LATER,
the chair they dragged to stand on to
change the STUPID light bulb would
STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!!!

AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!!

BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!

IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THOUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!!

IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE!!!

I'm sorry...What was the question?


Photobucket

20 comments:

Vodka Logic said...

Sounds like my house, have you been snooping around. thanks for the laugh

Andrea said...

You have an award on arise 2 write.
Blessings, andrea

Flory said...

Oh my goodness! I think you could use some time out - alone! :)

Menopausal New Mom said...

Tami, this is a riot and so true. I think the same applies to changing the empty toilet paper roll too Lol!!!

mudmama said...

That is funny. sad but true, right?

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Amy said...

sounds like my house..

Jayne Martin said...

Yet another reason why I'm blessedly single... ;)

Frugal Vicki said...

ROFL! Sounds like my house. Or any house for that matter. I have finally learned to stop asking my hubby to do things to avoid this very issue.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I think I love you....!!!

Aunt Juicebox said...

ROFL I just had to make my husband change a light bulb in the hallway that finally went out after almost 5 years. I only had to tell him 3 times before he did it.

Andrea said...

Praying for you!!
Blessings, andrea

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Let me tell you that I am having a blast with menopause - NOT!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

LOL!!!! I can't stop laughing!!! Thanks so much for that!

Tracie said...

That's funny because it's true!

Ivette said...

This was hilarious! Looking forward to reading more. Following from MBC :)

Anonymous said...

You are right on, Sis! LOL. I love this.

Come on over to my place,I've got something for you: http://www.middayescapades.com/2009/12/awards-galore-part-i.html

Liz Mays said...

We'd be better off living alone!

CountessLaurie said...

i might be menopausal. or just grumpy.

Corrie Howe said...

Okay, I put this one on my Facebook. Too funny and I can totally relate.