Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Magical Moments on Tuesday

”Magical

It's time for Magical Moment on Tuesday for HeartsMakeFamilies! For those of you visiting for the first time, the goal is to talk about one thing during the week that was magical to you. I mean that you were over the top about. It could be a project you completed, something your child did, a grand new idea, something you saw, etc. Something that was so magical that you have to tell us about it. I know. I know. This is why we all have blogs. But sometimes we just write about the negative things because we had a bad week. So if we all write about a Magical Moment then we might uplift another blogger. This is the very reason that I have this blog so that one day my children can see. You do not have to be a mom to do this. To join us, on Tuesday post what your Magical Moment was (add my button from the right side bar or link to me) and then be sure to stop here to link up and meet other moms at HeartsMakeFamilies to see what their Magical Moment was.

This week is hard to say what my Magical Moment was.  It was nothing specific.  It could have been the wonderful time that I had with my family on Thanksgiving.  It could be having both grandma's over the day after Thanksgiving which I'm hoping to make a new tradition.  We had both grandmas and the girls.  When I talk about the girls, I mean the two cousins that are Faith's age.  So the kids had someone to play with.  It could be going shopping with my sister-in-laws.  There were so many Magical Moments this week.  But ultimately it just all surrounds having fun with the family.

My Magical Moment was diminished this week because I am still not talking to my sister.  It was my first holiday without my sister being involved.  I miss her so very much.  So I'm counting on all of you readers to share your Magical Moment with me.

Now it is your turn. Please post about what your Magical Moment was (add my button from the right side bar or link to me) and then be sure to stop here to link up and meet other moms at HeartsMakeFamilies to see what their Magical Moment was. I can't wait to hear your stories about what your Magical Moment was.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Popped over from twitter to check out your blog. I love it! This is a great idea for Tuesdays.

Lee said...

Ummm...nope....ummm....uh uh...oh...School is back in!

Helene said...

I haven't had a magical moment yet...hoping to have one though!!

Allison said...

I had a pretty trying week last week with some family issues too but yesterday I had a magical moment with my husband. He arranged for my little guy to spend the night with his Nana and we just chilled and watched movies. It was great!

Corrie Howe said...

I have so many magical moments that I can't just stop with one. But you read about them already when you come and comment on my blog! Thanks.

I'm sorry you and your sister aren't talking.

Unknown said...

I missed my Tuesday link-ups today because....get this.....I forgot that it's Tuesday!!!! Wow, can you say two Mondays?!?!?

Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks

Unknown said...

my magical moment was having my oldest home from college for thanksgiving. all the kids were here and even though there was antagonizing, bickering, rough-housing going on, it was still nice. in a weird, dysfunctional sort of way...;)

Tracie said...

I haven't had one yet. I'm sorry you haven't talked to your sister.

CountessLaurie said...

hurray for good times with family!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that you and your sis are still not talking. However, glad you had some magical moments with other family.

Frugal Vicki said...

I'm sorry that you and your sister are on the outs. Definitely puts a damper on things.

Amy said...

Sorry to hear that.

Unknown said...

i looked all over for a way to email you directly but couldn't find it and i tried emailing you back from your comments but your reply email address is turned off.

just wanted to tell you thanks. you left some very thoughtful, kind comments on my post today. thanks for taking the time to read my rants!

also...thanks for being there for me today. you're the best!

Menopausal New Mom said...

I'm sorry to hear that things are still not sorted between you and your sister although your Thanksgiving sounded wonderful.

My magical moment this week was realizing by Christmas shopping was done!