Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things I Am Thankful For

Today I wanted to write down why I was thankful.. (in no specific order)

  1. I’m thankful that I have my health
  2. I’m thankful that I have my babies
  3. I’m thankful that I have my job no matter that I’m not happy with it right now
  4. I’m thankful that my mother is still with us
  5. I’m thankful that my father is in one piece..though I’m not sure he's as happy
  6. I’m thankful for my friends
  7. I’m thankful for my beliefs and God above
  8. I’m thankful for the roof over my head
  9. I’m thankful when a child is not beaten
  10. I’m thankful for the doctors who find cures
  11. I’m thankful for the mechanics that fix my car
  12. I’m thankful for my brothers and sisters and their families
  13. I’m thankful that I can share pizza night with my kids
  14. I’m thankful for my vision
  15. I’m thankful for my hearing
  16. I’m thankful for the food that fills our bellies
  17. I’m thankful that I have the money to cloth my children
  18. I’m thankful that there are people like CPS
  19. I’m thankful for finding people that understand my desires
  20. I’m thankful for the ones that love me
  21. I’m thankful for the fact that I can bring joy into people's lives
  22. I’m thankful for my cat
  23. I’m thankful for my dogs
  24. I’m thankful for fishing
  25. I’m thankful that I can write my feelings down
  26. I’m thankful that the teachers that teach my kids
  27. I’m thankful for the fireman and policeman that are there to protect
  28. I’m thankful for good books
  29. I’m thankful for the oxygen that i breath
  30. I’m thankful for the flowers and the bees
  31. I’m thankful for all of god's little creatures
  32. I’m thankful for the grass on the ground
  33. I’m thankful for architects who can build anything
  34. I’m thankful for the Internet that allows us to grow
  35. I’m thankful for my friends
  36. I’m thankful for .....

It goes on and on. I could do this all day. I am thankful for everything..every second..every moment of my life...

0 comments: