Monday, August 17, 2009

Blogs I visited

I have visited some blogs for the last three days. If I haven't gotten to yours I will. I am just so amazed at all of your blogs. I learned so much and feel such an amateur right now. I set up my Facebook and connected to quite a few of you. I decided that I wanted to comment on some of them so that others might check your blog.

Ziggy's - Your blog has so much valuable information. I love the blog about Salvia Divinorium. I knew nothing about it. The blog is very colorful and attractive to the eye.

Simply Me - First off, the title on your blog takes my breath away "The Love of a Family Makes Life Beautiful". It is simply the reason for my existence, my family, so I loved that fact that you call it that. The contest for the cleaning is simply a great thing to post about. I really like it. I definitely understand not getting your husband to do the cleaning lol. But there is so much information on your site. I will be reading a lot more about it.

TicTacDough - What a wonderful product to have come up with. I wouldn't mind some TicTacDough for my kids. They love playdoh. I do have to keep them close on that though. I don't want to talk about where it has ended up. I love the stories you write about your kids. I love the dresses that you sell. I will be back often to your blog. I loved your layout so much so that I contacted your designer lol.

Military Wife Mayhem - I love the article about disclipine. I'm a softie myself so I was always wondering about others. I'm new at parenting so tips are always wonderful things. Lots and lots of good information on your blog. I like your sense of humor. I will be back often.

Mommy Is Rock And Roll - I love your sense of humor. You have tons of information on your site. I definitely connected to the no sleep issues. I tend to have that even today. Jason gets up like clockwork at 6:30 doesn't matter if I got to sleep the night before. I like the fact that you could talk about your fear of flying so openly. Great blog.

But Mama, I'm Hungry! - All I had to do was look at the header when I opened your page. I was hungry. And then reading the blog, I went off to cook lol. My kids adore the cookies and creams cupcakes. If you want a good recipe, check her site out.

La Dolce Vita - I love the jewelry that you sell and the Featured Reader section. There were lots of good reviews on your site. I will be back often to see more information.

Mom's Marbles - First off I love your title. I immediately pictures the marbles leaving my head. I love the movie information. Doing reviews on movies is a great idea. I know I will be back to check those out. I, also, liked the details about the zoo and how it can help keep the kids busy.

Moving on From the Drama - Lots of information on your site. I love the trip to the zoo. I particularly love the blog about being sued by your mother in law. I will be back lots to see more information.

Just a little bit of information on blogs that hold my interest. More to come.

2 comments:

Supermiz.com said...

There is a cash prize giveaway for the grand opening of a new community Supermiz.com

It seems as though your blog, while new, has a wealth of information that you can share with our other members!

It would be great if you could join us and help us grow!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi thanks so much for visiting. I will look into it