Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Kenny

You are the second love of my life. I say that while knowing that my love for you is totally different than the first love of my life. The first love of my life was young love and a dream that I hold in my heart forever. The love that you and I share is forever. It’s the kind of love that I plan on having with you until my dying day.

Although some people think that we fight alot. You and I know that we don't. You know that it’s the way that communicate because we are both stubborn. Neither of us is willing to let the other walk all over us. I would rather have the type of communication that we have than to have just major blowups.

I know that fifty years from now we will be the best of friends and hopefully lovers still. I watch friends that have been married forever thinking about getting divorced now that their kids have grown up because they grew apart. That won't be us.

Our lives are about our children but they wouldn't be here without our love. So our kids are focused around our love.You are the kindest, gentlest giving man I have ever known. I don't really understand how you remained as such but you did. We've been through some tough times but your love for me has never wavered.

I feel so blessed to be loved by you. I'm not the easiest person to get along with. But you know who I am through it all. There are no secrets between us. I love you for who you are and what you make me because of your love.

I love you

0 comments: