Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dragon's Are Loyal Award



I am so honored right now.  I just received the Dragon's Are Loyal Award from Amy at Keeping Up with the Schultz Family.  Please check out her blog.  She talks about her family and it's really uplifting the way that she talks.  I love to read her blog every day.  I think I see Amy's comments almost every day.  Thanks so much, Amy, I am so honored.  I just found out about the Round Robin where you share something happening on October 9th.  Please stop over and check it out.

I love the look of this award to me it symbolizes how a mother is always protecting her child, family and friends.  I'm so happy that I got it from Amy.  It is my first award.

Since I started blogging, I have to say that I am very fortunate to have met some wonderful women.  People that I am proud to call friends.  Now I am passing it onto a few of my loyal blogging friends who have always been kind and loyal.  Can I pass it back to Amy as well?

1.  Heather @ ThetaMoms
2.  Debby @ JustBreathe
3.  Lee @ TheHotFlashQueen
4.  Yonca @ YoncaIsCooking
5.  Jenni @ SimplyMe

Thank you all for coming in to joke with me and comment on such wonderful things happening in my life.

With that note, off to church I go.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Thank you so much for this award! It means a lot to know that you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy yours! Thanks again! You've made my day! :)

Amy said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your award. I am happy this was your first award. I was so happy when I got my first one. Off to the pumpkin farm. Have a great day.....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you Tami, I appreciate and accept the award. I've been enjoying Amy's blog too.
Congratulations to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

OMG I just saw that you sell Avon. I use to buy that stuff like crazy but haven't seen a book in about 2 years. I will be back to shop.

Lee said...

That is so sweet!! Thank you so so much!!

yonca said...

Thank you Tami, I really appreciate it :) You have a lovely blog! Happy Sunday!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@ThetaMom - I love your blog. Funny I think we were meant to be friends. Did you notice that we started the same day?

@Amy - I want to go to the pumpkin farm tooo. I am so honored that you chose me. It brought tears to my eyes. Its a special moment for me.

@Just Breath - You are so welcome. I love your blog. I love your little doggie too. And jump right over to Avon. Lots there and so cute too.

@Lee the Hot Flash Queen - You are so welcome. I love your blog.

@Yonca - you are so welcome sweetie. Enjoy it. I love your blog.

Happy Sunday to you all.