Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just Pondering


Honestly I don't know what to write about so I'm just going to write. Let's see what comes of it. My husband is the most loving man in the world. But he has his faults like when he starts talking with someone he ignores everything that is going on. He ignores the kids or doesn't even notice them. It can be a very bad thing like tonight. Jason went across the street after Faith to see her friends. Now the problem is not only did my 4 year old child go across a busy street. We live on a cul-de-sac but the teenager that drive up doesn’t look. Sometimes I know a little kid is going to be hurt. I don't want it to be my child.


Jason goes across the street and then he starts picking up rocks and throwing them at a neighbor's car. Of course, she found out and then called the cop. Now she claims that these dents were caused by my little 4 year old boy. It’s not possible. First off, Jason would have had to throw these little bitty rocks so hard that they dented the side of her car. My son can't do that. Maybe hers can. But mine can't. He's 4 years old. How hard does she think he can throw?

So apparently that was on my mind.

0 comments: