- The trust of my readers and the blogging community is important to me.
- I treat others respectfully, attacking ideas and not people. I aso welcome respectful disagreement with my own ideas.
- I beleve in intellectual property rights, providing links, citing sources, and crediting inspiration where appropriate.
- I disclose my material relationships, policies, and business practices. My reades will know the difference between editorial, advertorial, and advertising, should I chose to have it. If I do sponsored or paid posts, they are clearly marked.
- When collaborating with marketers and PR professionals, I handle myself professionally and abide by basic jounalistic standards.
- I always presentmy honest opinions to the best of my ability.
- I own my words. Even if I occasionally have to eat them.
In general terms, I will always inform you, the reader, of where information comes from. If it is not written then it comes from my mind. I will always tell you if I am being paid for something which I review. I have not up to this date been paid a dime for this blog. If I know where a picture comes from, I will disclose that as well. I will always be honest to the best of my ability.