Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 Months Blog and 100 Readers

I've been waiting and hoping this was going to happen today.  Today marks 3 months for my blog being up.  I, also, made it to 100 readers today. 

I want to thank each and every one of you that reads my blog and comments.  Without your support, I would probably have walked away or at least made this would not be public anymore.

I feel so very special to have you all reading this blog.  I feel so honored to have found the friends that I have.  That's really where it all comes down to.  Friendship.

I started this blog for my kids.  I continue not only for them but for you now.  I am so very happy that today makes 3 months and 100 readers.  Wooohooo!  I did not set many goals.  I'm still amazed that I have over 150 posts on here.  Am I posting too much?  Is there such a thing?  Am I boring you all yet?

Thank you all for sharing this special occasion with me.

Photobucket

10 comments:

The dB family said...

Wow! Way to go!! It'll be a loooong time before I ever hit that mark, but I'm okay with that :o)!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Congrats to you!! I guess we started about the same time! I began mine in the middle of July.

You have a great blog and I wish you all the best with it!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

WOW! 100 followers on your 3 month anniversary! What a coincidence! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you 100 readers!!

Unknown said...

Wow... from what I have read, no you have not posted too much, and no I am definately not bored.
Congrats on the 100 followers!! That's so awesome. And so is the blog, and your writing style.
Thanks for the follow on my blog, I just had to stop by and say I am following you now too....

Michele

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is awesome. I reached 100 today but it took me six months. Way to go girl!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Ladies, all I can say is that this would be a blog without you. Thank you all so much for your support. Tami

Dakermom said...

Wow! That is awesome! In only three months, you must be doing something right! I'm enjoying your blog and I'm amazed that yours is so together after such a short time, I've been actively blogging on mine for about a month now and I'm nowhere near that, but maybe I'll figure it out too, eventually.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@DakerMom - Awww thank you for the compliments. It takes time to do it all. Just be patient with yourself. It so helps once you get followers who appreciate it. Let me know if I can help.

Amy said...

Awesome! Congrats and way to go!