Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chatterbugs start up

Well when we made it to Florida.  I always (did I say always?) stop at the Welcome Center right over the border.  Nobody has better orange juice than them.  Nobody.  So we stop and I take some pictures.  Woohoo we are in Florida.

As you can see it was nice and warm.  We still had on clothes for winter.  I was having a serious hot flash.






We were so excited to be in Florida.  As you can tell by the excited smiles in the picture below.



Before you ask, no we did not cordinate our colors at all.  It just happened.  The kids are holding the orange juice in the one picture. 

Note to Self:  I must not include any pictures of me in my picture count for my 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days blog.



Here's my mom with the kids in front of the Welcome Florida Doors.  Now I had to get in on that so we got more pictures in front of the welcome sign.  See below.


And finally all of us together.  I hope that my pictures aren't boring you.  I just thought of all those videos relatives force you to watch.  Maybe I shouldn't do this lol.Photobucket

4 comments:

prerna said...

Wow.. Does seem like all of you were having lots of fun and yup, the colors look b'ful and umm.. coordinated:-)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@prerna - We had lots of fun. honestly we didn't plan the colors lol. It just happened.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, I remember that. I didn't know that they still do that. I've been in California for 20 years now but when we lived in Chicago we made so many trips to Florida and always stopped for the juice!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@JustBreathe - Its awesome. I love that orange juice. We've stopped there for years now and I will continue to do so. Faith literally starts yelling "Where is the orange juice now?"