Friday, October 23, 2009

Coming Down the Aisle Is

While I was away and right before, I received some awards.  I want to thank each and every one of them and pass them on to some of my wonderful loyal followers.  I am so sorry that it took so long to get all of these out as well.  I've been really swamped since I got back from my unexpected trip.  There are so many awesome blogs out there, this was hard to do.

A.) Buckeroomama from Mamahood, Among Other Things gave me the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award.


I would like to pass this on to:


B.) City Girl Gone Country from My Crazy Life gave me the One Lovely Blog Award.



Rules are to pick 15 new to me blogs that I enjoy so here goes:


C.) Kyslp from Stir-Fry Awesomeness gave me the Honest Scrap Award.


Here are the rules are to give this to a minimum of 7 bloggers that you find brillant in content and Design.  Tell those 7 bloggers that they have been awarded the Honest Scrap Award. Then tell "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

Here are my "10 Honest Things" about myself:


1.  I love to blog.
2.  I adore my kids.
3.  I love my family.
4.  I have rescued all of my pets throughout my life.  Some I wasn't even aware I was at the time.
5.  I love House.  I believe that is how doctors work when they don't have a clue.
6.  My favorite holiday is Christmas.  I love seeing my child light up with the spirit.  I love singing with them.  Though lets not start to soon.
7.  I'm not perfect.  I'm not the perfect mommy.
8.  I love talking to my followers.  I love comments and commenting back.  Though sometimes I don't have enough time in a day to do as much as I would like.
9.  I love volunteering in my daughter's class.
10.  I love to color.

The award goes to:

D.)  "Deal"ightfully Frugal and Welcome to Ladybugs and Tonka Trucks presented me with the Best Blog Award.


The Blog Award Rules Are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I feel so very honored that you chose me for these awards.  I want to thank each one of you for such a wonderful award.  My eyes filled with tears with each one.  I love my followers.  I love learning about each and every one of you.  I have gained so many wonderful friends since I began blogging.  Congratulations to all the winners.

Please go on over and check out all of these wonderful bloggers.  They are all so very awesome.  You'll love them all.  I do.



Photobucket

20 comments:

Lee said...

I LOVE you! Thanks so much and you deserve each and every single one!!

Sera said...

Thank you so much for the award and for your sweet comments on my blog! :)

Andrea said...

Thank you, You are too sweet!
Blessings, andrea

Liz Mays said...

Thank you so much! I am honored that you'd include me in this!

And congratulations for your own awards!!!

Tracie said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve all of them and more!

Thanks for sharing them with me!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Thank you so much, Tami!!! I really do appreciate that you thought of me. You deserved these awards for sure! Congratulations to you!

Mom's Place said...

Awwwww! Thank you!

Unknown said...

clap, clap, clap! kudos on all the awards and thanks for honoring me! I'm blushing!

Angela said...

Thank you, thank you!

Thena said...

Thank you so much, you have made my day. Congrats on all of your awards.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much for my awards. I am working on a post right now. I will ad these with mention to you blog, thanks again. How did you do this post, it had to take a long time.

CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL OF YOUR AWARDS!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your very well deserved awards! Thank you so much for picking me for not only 1, but 2 awards!!! I will be posting about it over the weekend. You Rock!

Lynn

Dakermom said...

Wow, you got a lot at one time!! Thank you for thinking of me!

Amy said...

Thanks for always coming by and seeing me. It is so nice to get some fun awards from such a kind person. I will be passing it on very soon. Thanks again..

Unknown said...

Thanks I'll accept but it will be awhile
before I post my picks. There are a few
awards ahead of yours.

Ducky said...

Congrats on all of your awards! Thank you so very much for including me. It's an honor to have you as a follower! Have a fab weekend!!!

prerna said...

Thank you so much.. And congrats on your own awards:-) You deserve each one of them!! Blessings..

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations for the award, and THANK YOu! What an honor to be listed here in such great company!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh Thanks darling that is so sweet! Congrats on all the awards :)

Amy said...

Congrats on your awards.