It's here tomorrow night my skeleton and Phat Cat are ready to go trick or treating. Since I started out the season with a warning. I figured that I would write about precautions to take for trick or treating.
- Have the kids pair off into group. If you can, one parent stay with each child.
- Take a flashlight with you and wear reflective coats. Remember it does get dark.
- If you can, put glow necklaces on the kid. Faith is tickled pink with her light its pink.
- Tell the kids not to approach any strange vehicles and if someone gets out to come to you at once.
- Remind the kids they are not allowed to eat the candy until you get home. I always take a drink for each child and a treat. Trick or treating is hungry work. This gives you more chance to be able to check the candy out.
- Only go up to the houses with their porch lights on.. Well lit houses are the best.
- If its cold, dress warmly. But they will get hot since they most likely will be moving fast for more candy.
- Take a cell phone with you.
Have a great night trick or treating. The pictures are from the haunted house at school this week. Hopefully they look good tomorrow night too.