Thursday, October 1, 2009

I think I'll look for a Cruise Now

For a while now, I have been thinking about taking the kids on a cruise.  I was always afraid to do so though.  They can tend to be a little rowdy.  So I thought that I would put it off until Jason was 8 or 9.  At least, I thought that way until I saw the guest posting of Tammy, who blogs at Three Different Directions on Midday Escapades.  Tammy is talking about "Top 5 Reasons To Take a Disney Cruise".  I loved #5 which is: 

5. Child Care - From the littlest princess to the oldest pirates and from sun up to sun down activities for children abound. Almost an entire deck is wholly devoted to the kids on the ship! For ages 3 and up this is all included in your cruising fare. They also have a nursery for infants up to age 3 for an additional charge if you choose to have a night to yourself.

Thats enough reason for me to take the cruise without fear.  If you would like to read more, please go here.

Now the other reasons are good too.  That it is in the Bahamas is wonderful.  So does this change your mind about it?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Angela said...

I think your kids will have a great time on the cruise. We went to the Bahamas on Carnival this summer and left our kids with the grandparents. But carnival had great (free) programs for kids and they would have had a lot of fun. You'll have a great time, but be prepared to entertain yourself because there's a lot of free time. ;)

Tammy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and posting about my Top 5 over at Midday Escapades and for the kind e-mail!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@Angela - I'm confused. My brain went into shock mode... Did you say I would have free time? What is that? I don't think I'm used to that term. Ok I'm more excited about the cruise now. Welcome to my blog. Its nice to meet you.

@Tammy - It was my pleasure to visit your blog. I really like it. And your Top 5 has me getting ready to pick up the phone to call the travel agent. You took away my doubts on it. What an awesome thing to do.

Wendi said...

My husband and I went on a Disneyworld/Disney Cruise package for our honeymoon. :) It was a blast!!

By the way, I sent you an email - you were one of the winners over at Wendi's Book Corner for September giveaways.

~ Wendi

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@Wendi B - Ohhh you make me want to go even more. I'm going to check after I get back from volunteering at school. I can't believe I won something. I never win. Thank you! Thank you!

Tracie said...

I've been wanting to go on a Disney cruise for years. I think it sounds like fun for the parents and the kids. My boys want to try it, too. We just have to get hubs on board.

Lee said...

Hubby and I took my kids on a "honeymoon cruise" right after we got married. It was great! Tons for them to do, they don't get bored and kids night outs so adults can gamble and drink! Perfect!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds awesome, go for it girl!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@kyslp - I want to go so badly. I might have to wait though. Money can affect things. Darn.

@Lee the Hot Flash Queen - That sounds absolutely wonderful. I want to go.

@Just Breathe - I want to so badly.