Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lots of Awards

Today is Sunday.  My thoughts turn to my blessings of the week.  I have wonderful kids.  I have a supportive strong funny husband.  I have a family that I love to death.  My family is mostly in good health.  Though Jason has a cold.  I got to catch up with my sister this week.  I joined an awesome Mom's group.  I have been blessed with the best followers.

Now that brings me to the awards that I have just won.  I must tell you that my eyes fill with greatful tears every time I receive an award.   I can't believe that people are actually interested in what I have to say.  So I feel blessed every time I get an award.




Jen @ Simply Me was so incredibly sweet to nominate me for this award, One Lovely Blog Award.  Thank you so much!  I appreciate it more than I can tell you.  Everyone please stop over to Jen's blog.  She has some awesome giveaways and reviews.

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ok.

Here are my 15 blogs I am passing this award on to:

  1. Dakermom
  2. Steph in the City
  3. When Did I Become My Mom
  4. Heart 2 Heart
  5. Batcrap Crazy
  6. A Woman's Life Stages
  7. Finding Trinity
  8. Just Breathe
  9. Your Couture Kid
  10. Stir-Fry Awesomeness
  11. Mud Mama
  12. I'm Living Proof that God Has a Sense of Humor
  13. Frugal Mom Knows Best
  14. Mom's Marbles
  15. Sincerley, Jenni


I received this award, Over the Top!, from a few people Lee the Hot Queen @Your Couture Kid, Chef Eureka @ Two Peas in a Pod, Flory @ A Woman' Life Stages.  Thank you all.  The award means a lot to me.  Everyone, Please check out all of their blogs.  I love them all.

So I'm playing along in the way she did.  I'm picking 5 blogs that are new that I am very happy to have found.


Along with this award comes these little questions that are SUPPOSED to only have one word answers, I don't think it makes sense though.

1. Where is your cell phone?.... Bottom of my purse
2. Your hair? ......Straight
3. Your mother? ......At home
4. Your father?.....Crazy
5. Your favorite food? ......Lasagna
6. Your dream last night?......Ummm
7. Your favorite drink?....Tea
8. Your dream/goal? ....Writing
9. What room are you in? ......Office
10. Your hobby? ......Blogging
11. Your fear? .....Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?......Family
13. Where were you last night?....Home
14. Something you aren't?.....Fake
15. Muffins? .....Blueberry
16. Wish list item? ......Couch
17. Where did you grow up?...... Cincinnati
18. Last thing you did?...... Blogged
19. What are you wearing? ......Sweats
20. Your TV? .....Everywhere
21. Your pets? .........3
22. Your friends? ......Great
23. Your life?......EXHAUSTING
24. Your mood? ......Thoughtful
25. Missing someone? .....Yes
26. Vehicle? ......Corolla
27. Something you're not wearing? ......Depends
28. Your favorite store? .......Target
29. Your favorite color? ......Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? ......Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? .....Yesterday
32. Your best friend?......Connie
33. One place that I go over and over? .......School
34. One person who emails me regularly?.......Hubby
35. Favorite place to eat? .......Home

I was starting to wonder if the questions would stop.




I received the Friends Award from Angela at The Suburban Jungle and Flory at A Woman's Life Stages.  I love both of their blogs.  Please visit them.  Thank you so much, Angela and Flory.  This means so much to me.

Now to the rules for this Award:

  • This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
  • These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
  • They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
  • Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
  • Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Winner for this award is:  Lee The Hot Queen @ Your Couture Kid




I received the Best Blog Award from Lynn @ MiddayEscapes as well as being her featured blog for the day on Saturday.  I am so blessed to have won this award.

The Best Blog Award rules are:


  1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are my 15:  (not in any particular order)
  1. Simply Me
  2. Thetamom
  3. Steph in the City
  4. When Did I Become My Mom
  5. Heart 2 Heart
  6. Batcrap Crazy
  7. A Woman's Life Stages
  8. Finding Trinity
  9. Ziggy's Blog
  10. Wendi's Book Corner
  11. Yonca is Cooking
  12. Two Peas in a Pod
  13. The Way It Should Be
  14. Sanity is for those without children
  15. Suburban Jungle
You know for someone that always has something to say when I receive an award all the things I want to say run away.  I simply am touched beyond belief.

I still believe that I have the best followers in the world.  Receiving awards simply validates that you enjoy what I write.  That fact simply amazes me still.  Congratulations to all the winners.  Thank you again to
Jen, Lee, Flory, Chef Eureka, Angela and Lynn.  I appreciate it more than you can ever know.


Photobucket

25 comments:

Tracie said...

Congrats on your awards. You deserve them all and more! Thanks for passing one along to me! It really means a lot to me.

Lee said...

Thank you so much!! I love your blog and that you post so much!! You are the best!!

Flory said...

Well you are certainly popular - and deserving of all your awards! Congrats!!

Heart2Heart said...

Tami,

Congratulations to achieving something wonderful in the friendships you have discovered in the blogging world. You are completely deserving in receiving these!

I am so blessed to receive two of these myself and thank you so much that I have written something you have found worthy to read and become part of my blogging family.

Please join me in taking part in my newest venture called ARK for God. Or Acts of Random Kindness for God on my new blog.

http://ark4god.blogspot.com

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Stacie said...

Congrats on your awards!

Amy said...

Congrats to you. Way to go. Have a great night.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Congratulations. You deserve each one. I had a post like this the other day. Thank you for my award. I appreciate you thinking of me!

Thena said...

Congratulations on your awards. Thank you for my award. I am so honored.
Have a blessed day!!!!!

Theta Mom said...

Thank you so much Tami! I totally agree with you, receiving an award from a fellow blogger IS validation. When you are recognized in the blogosphere, it makes this trip worth the ride. Thanks again for speading the bloggy love my way! I really appreciate it! :)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@kyslp - You are so welcome and you so deserve it.

@Lee the Hot Flash Queen - You are so welcome. I love your blog as well. I love that you are so upfront about life. You are the best!

Flory - Thank you again sweetie. It means so very much to me.

@Heart2Heart - Its such an amazing thing. I never dreamed of such wonderful friendship that could be built here. I didn't realize what a wonderful blogging world there is. I feel so blessed to be part of it. I'm blessed to have found you. I love your blog.

@Stacie - Thanks so much.

@Amy - Thanks so much.

@Just Breathe - I remember seeing that post. I remember thinking about how long it must have taken to write it and how blessed you must have felt.

@Thena - Congratulations sweetie.

@Theta Mom - You know you were the very first person that I connected to out here in blogosphere. I find you totally amazing and feel blessed to know you.

Angela said...

Thank you. :) I'm honored.

yonca said...

Congratulations on all of your much deserved awards Tami and thank you so much for passing this beautiful award on to me. I really truly
appreciate it.

yonca said...

Congratulations on all of your much deserved awards Tami and thank you for passing this beautiful award on to me. I really truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Congratulations on your awards! You are totally rocking it.

Clueless_Mama said...

Congrats to all these amazing ladies:) The awards are well deserved.

prerna said...

Hi Tami,
Congratulations!! You deserve all the awards and recognition.. Love your blog, your writing and your ability to inspire and cheer!!
Blessings,

Buckeroomama said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful award! :)

You have one coming your way, too, but I just need to get the post up first. I'll be back and will let you know.

Buckeroomama said...

Here's one for ya! :)

http://buckeroomama.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-want-to-take-moment-2.html

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@Angela - You so deserve it. You are welcome.

@yonca - Thank you so much. I'm very happy to pass it on to you. I love your blog.

@Midday Escapades - THank you sweetie. I still am amazed that people like me.

@Clueless_Mama - They are so deserved. I wish I could give out more. Your blog is wonderful too.

@prerna - Thank you so much. I love yours as well. You just made me cry. Happy tears. I can't imagine that I can inspire and cheer.

@Buckeroomama - You are so welcome. You deserve it.

reener said...

OMGosh, I'm touched! Thank you!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@reener - You have a wonderful blog.

Frugal Vicki said...

You are so sweet, thank you so much! I am sorry it took me so long to get over here! I really appreciate it though!

Amy said...

Thanks so much. Here's my post http://everydaymamadrama.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-blog-is-over-top.html

Amy said...

Thanks so much. Here's my post: http://everydaymamadrama.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-blog-is-over-top.html

Laura said...

Hi, I've been in the middle of midterms & I'm just now getting to my e-mail. Thanks for the award. That was very thoughtful of you.