Friday, October 2, 2009

Tears in my eyes


I have tears in my eyes yet again.  I just received the "Over the Top" award from Chef Eureka of Two Pies in a Pod.  Thank you so much.  I'm so very honored.  Please check out her blog.  She has an amazing one.

Ok so the rules of this award are:

So,


The rules of this award are to:

answer the questions with only one worded answers (those are below)

- thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over.  Did I say thank you Chef Eureka?  Thank you Thank you Thank you.

- pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers




There are so many amazing bloggers out there.  It's going to be hard to choose.  In no particular order, here we go:
  1. If Evolution Really Worked
  2. Wendi's Book Corner
  3. Mama Notes
  4. Frugal Mom Knows Best
  5. Domestically Challenged
  6. I'm Living Proof That God Has a Sense of Humor
Please check out their blogs.  I promise you won't regret it.  Congrats Ladies!  Thank you again, Chef Eureka for nominating me for this award.  Thank you for the linky love.  Now I looked everywhere for your first name but never found it so I will continue to call you Chef Eureka.

Ok the questions are:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2.Your hair? straight
3. Your mother? crazy
4. Your father? driven
5. Your favorite food? lasagna
6. Your dream last night? Sexy
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? writing
11. Your fear? Diabetes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living
13. Where were you last night? Parking
14. Something you aren't? Sad
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Car
17. Where did you grow up? Cincinnati
18. Last thing you did? Post
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Yes
21. Your pets? CUTIES
22. Your friends? Blogging
23. Your life? Kids
24. Your mood?  Happy
25. Missing someone? Always
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you're not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? Borders
29. Your favorite color? Emerald
30. When was the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? Tonight
32. Your best friend? Connie
33. One place that I go over and over? Borders
34. One person who emails me regularly? Tabetha
35. Favorite place to eat? Mamas

Its your turn now.  Congrats to you all.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lee said...

Hate to make you cry, but you have something over at mine too!

Angela said...

You totally deserve it. You also have an award waiting on my blog. ;) http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com/2009/10/blogging-awards.html

Wendi said...

Congrats on your award (and the ones you've received since posting it!!). :) And thank you for sharing such a great award with me!! I'll work on getting it posted asap.

:) Wendi

Thena said...

You so deserve it. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Ladies, thank you so much without my readers I would not be able to do this.

yonca said...

Congrats, you totally deserve it! I grabbed your sweet button :)

yonca said...

Congrats, you totally deserve it! I grabbed your sweet button :)

Samantha said...

thanks so much!! :)

ANd congratulations to you!!1

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

@yonca - awww thank so much.

@Samantha - you are so welcome sweetie. Congrats