Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sitting in Cartersville, Georgia

Its first thing in the morning and I have lots to write about once I get home.  I can't get the pictures to upload right now.  We are on the way home.  I miss my family dearly but we had a wonderful time.  I'm now on the other side of the coin as well.  I miss my husband dearly.  I miss my home.  I miss my pets.  So even though I miss my sister and her family and my brother and his famly.  I miss home more.  Home is where the heart is and that is where my husband is.  I have all kinds of stories to post.  We had an absolute blast.  I'm 6 1/2 hours away from home.  Talk with you all soon.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Thena said...

Can't wait to hear about ya'lls wonderful trip. Be safe.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Drive carefully. God Bless.

Heart2Heart said...

Tami,

Praying for safe travels on your way home and for hubby to be there for you soon!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Amy said...

I have been away from my house for two weeks. I am kind of ready to go home because I miss the husband but I know I will miss my family while I am gone.

Tracie said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Will be reading your stories.

Dealightfully Frugal said...

You have been given an award. Please stop by my blog to accept the award
http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-awards.html

JoAnna said...

Hello.....Yeah there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME:) Please check my blog for a surprise! http://daysnoctober2009.blogspot.com

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

glad to heat you had a blast... can't wait to hear all about it :)
http://www.thewannabewahm.com